the edge at oakland apartments

RENTS AS LOW AS $540/MONTH BEST LOCATION/BEST PRICE The location is great, the apartments are great but the change in management is not so great. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. I truely enjoyed living here until the management changed. Get … Best place ever and really am regretting that I moved out. Rent payment is done through their online portal. & Squirrel Rd. The apartments are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly. 350 likes. Search for other Apartments in Auburn Hills on The Real Yellow Pages®. The Edge at Oakland. They are quick enough. The Edge features one of the area's only pools and comes equipped with a study lounge, fitness center, and accomodating management staff. See all 293 apartments in Auburn Hills, MI currently available for rent. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Their management and maintenance is quick to respond. Add reviews and photos for The Edge at Oakland Apartments. I would recommend this location to everyone. The Edge at Oakland Apartments can be found at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr . Our convenient location at the corner of Walton Blvd. Our community offers eight distinctive apartment floor plans including one and two bedroom apartments. 1212 Oakland Ave, Greensboro, NC 27403 Map Downtown Greensboro. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Leasing Info: … Better yet, we offer leases by the bedroom and roommate matching as needed. The Edge at Oakland Apartments in Auburn Hills, MI -- Get driving directions to 2770 Pine Knoll Dr Auburn Hills, MI 48326. It is a nice, pleasant community and I have staying here for a year now. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. The Edge at Oakland is the first off-campus apartments near Oakland University! The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. The Edge at Oakland Apartments Details Reviews Related Top. The only other negative is that the kitchen is a "one butt" kitchen – all kitchens are the same size regardless of apartment size. Nice people in the area. Make sure you let them know in writing beforehand that you will not be paying for the smelly carpets to be cleaned that were like that before you move in. Stay away, The apartments are not clean. 2770 PINE KNOLL DR AUBURN HILLS, MI 48326 Get Directions (248) 370-0280. Business Info. The largely suburban environment offers a quiet home life, while the location provides easy access to Miami, the local beaches, and numerous parks, malls, and golf courses. Specialties: Welcome home, welcome to The Edge at Oakland Apartments! The Edge at Oakland Apartments T. The Edge at Oakland Apartments CLAIM THIS BUSINESS. 1 / 38. The Edge at Oakland Apartments is located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 in the Northeast Corner neighborhood. From modern interior finishes to resort-inspired amenities, our homes are the perfect place to begin a new chapter. Everyone in the office and the maintenance crew is so nice and attentive to your needs. Email me listings and apartment related info. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! View rent, amenities, features and contact The Edge at Oakland Apartments leasing office for a tour. All in … Two bedroom from $1,100. The location is great, the apartments are great but the change in management is not so great. You also enjoy many chances to meet new people through our Rent by Room program and the planned social activities. Residents can visit the Sea Life Michigan Aquarium or LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan, or they can head to Fieldstone Golf Club to spend the afternoon outdoors. They fix things with express speeds. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Auburn Hills is a popular choice for students and faculty with four universities nearby, including Oakland University and Oakland Community College-Auburn Hills. One bedroom from $975* I will miss this place, and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a home in the auburn hills area. Appliances are old and the windows leak cold air. Unless you are a college student who party at night and don't mind the noise, don't move here.Neighbors are loud even if they are not college student, and the management will not do anything about it. The location is fantastic - it's 2 minutes off the expressway, walking distance to Oakland University and everything is within a 10 minute drive. Nice, good location, generous space for the price. The manager, Ken is a fantastic guy who is very kind and helpful.”, Single bedroom from $540 (Roommate program), Best Location, Best Priced Apartments for Rent, The Edge at Oakland, Off-Campus Student Apartments, Business Center & Complimentary Wi-Fi & Coffee. Even closer, there is the Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, The Village of Rochester Hills, and the Grizzly Oaks Disc Golf Course, along with numerous restaurants. Very shady electric bill system in place. Our convenient location at the corner of Walton Blvd. Ethan is extremely helpful too! These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. The Edge at Oakland Apartments is located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr,, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Find apartments for rent at The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... from $540 in Auburn Hills, MI. For rent: $710. The Edge at Oakland Apartments strives to accommodate your lifestyle through its wide selection of one and two-bedroom apartments in Auburn Hills. Very quiet. Plus the rent increase of over $400 a month was a little much in my opinion. The Edge at Oakland Apartments is located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr,, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Our apartments homes include complimentary highspeed internet and cable, online services, and on-site management & maintenance. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $595 - $684. Once the rent was raised me and almost all of my neighbors moved out. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. About Summit at The Edge Student Apartments. is also only minutes to Great Lakes Crossing, the Auburn Mile, The Palace of Auburn Hills, the Village of Rochester Hills, and Fiat Daimler Chrysler HQ. With a Walk Score of 94 Edge on North melds cosmopolitan living into the Milwaukee East Side neighborhood. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Edge Apartments at 1212 Oakland Ave Apt D, Greensboro, NC 27403. “, “Ethan and the office staff are all very friendly and know me by name. These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. I lived here for my last 2 years at Oakland University and this was the perfect home for me. The Edge At Oakland in Auburn Hills, MI has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $515. With its gorgeous scenery and fantastic downtown, Auburn Hills provides something for everyone, from the outdoor adventurer to the avid shopper (Great Lakes Crossing Outlets offers plenty of daily deals). Edge 1909 combines upscale urban living with an irresistibly eclectic neighborhood charm. For rent: $995. Reviews (336) 617-8944 Website. I have yet to find another place that even matches an ounce of this place. Your security deposit will not be returned. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Edge at Oakland Apartments at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. 2770 PINE KNOLL DR AUBURN HILLS, MI 48326 Get Directions (248) 370-0280. Business Info. Apartment was not clean when I moved in and despite asking, they never came. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The Edge At Oakland Property Type: Student Housing. The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... for rent in Auburn Hills, MI. The place is very quiet. Less than 15 minutes away, you have United Shore as well as Chrysler Headquarters and Technology Center. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. Welcome home, welcome to The Edge at Oakland Apartments! The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. A sparkling pool and fitness center are featured. Knollwood Place Apartments is in the city, yet retains a country-like feel with woods and a stream running through the community. The Edge at Oakland Apartments appears in: Apartment Buildings From all the apartments I've seen, this is the best. Directions. Single bedroom from $540 (Roommate program) Don’t miss your chance to live in affordable accommodations that suit YOUR lifestyle. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. She was vary informative. The Edge at Oakland apartments are conveniently located just minutes from Oakland University & downtown Rochester Hills. The Edge at Oakland. See 9 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. This apartment community was built in 2007 and has 3 stories with 60 units. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. The Edge has a bad habit of consistently scamming you of money sneakily through false charges. About. The only drawback (actually not a drawback) is that this community does not own a tennis / basketball court. The Edge at Oakland Apartments can be contacted at (248) 370-0280. Summit at The Edge Student Apartments is located in Greensboro, North Carolina in the 27403 zip code. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. The Edge at Oakland Apartments can be contacted at (248) 370-0280. The Edge at Oakland. The Edge of Campus 1212-D Oakland Avenue Greensboro, NC 27403. The Edge offers an ideal location for those who like to be in the heart of it all! Founded --Incorporated ; Annual Revenue --Employee Count --Industries --Contacts -- Contact Business. 3D Tours 1 Wk. Welcome home, welcome to The Edge at Oakland Apartments! Facebook The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... is an apartment located in Oakland County, the 48326 ZIP Code, and the Pontiac City School District attendance zone. Summit at the Edge Student Apartments in Greensboro, NCoffers the privacy and lifestyle you deserve in student housing that is conducive to achieving academic success. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. The Edge at Oakland. Search for other Apartments in Greensboro on The Real Yellow Pages®. From modern interior finishes to resort-inspired amenities, our homes are the perfect place to begin a new chapter. Downtown Auburn Hills is located along Clinton River, complete with a riverside park. See all available apartments for rent at The Edge at Oakland Apartments located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. Auburn Hills combines a wooded, suburban setting with plenty of exciting attractions. # TheEdgeatOakland # offcampusliving. She was vary nice and kind. Browse Here you will find spacious one and two bedroom apartments in four distinct floor plans. The Edge at Oakland is the first off-campus student apartments near Oakland University! I've lived here for almost 4 years and I love it. All you need to know about living at The Edge right here! Reviews (336) 617-8944 Website. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. & Squirrel Rd. Edge on North Apartments brings modern luxury apartment living to one of the most dynamic and active areas of metropolitan Milwaukee. Related Videos. With a Walk Score of 94 Edge on North melds cosmopolitan living into the Milwaukee East Side neighborhood. The Edge offers both furnished and unfurnished apartments and is the perfect place for students to study and succeed. All in all a good place to live but way over priced now. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 … Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It was in the city so there was plenty around, but the actual apt community was quiet which was nice when I needed to study. Pricey, but Ken and maintenance was amazing and so caring. Also we had to start paying a water bill of over $50 a month most months. Affordable Off Campus Student Housing. is also only minutes to Great Lakes Crossing, the Auburn Mile, The Palace of Auburn Hills, the Village of Rochester Hills, and Fiat Daimler Chrysler HQ. The Edge at Oakland. See all available apartments for rent at The Edge at Oakland Apartments located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. The apartments are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly. Phone: 336-617-8944 Fax: 336-617-8945 . See apartments for rent at The Edge at Oakland Apartments in Auburn Hills, MI on Zillow.com. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $595 - $684. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. So we searched for apartment and found this place, and made an appointment to take a tour. Share details of your own experience with this property, Management is terrible. The Edge at Oakland Apartments 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, Michigan, 48326, United States 1 248-370-0280. I'm not sure what was going on three years ago to cause people to rate low, but for the past year at least they have been incredibe. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $595 - $684. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. The Edge at Oakland Apartments T. The Edge at Oakland Apartments CLAIM THIS BUSINESS. The location was great and walkable to restaurants. Add reviews and photos for The Edge at Oakland Apartments. Facebook The Edge at Oakland | 2770 Pine Knoll Drive, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326 | We arrived and a representative from the complex gave us a tour around the property. They smell like cat urine. The rent went up over $400 a month. The Edge at Oakland Apartments is located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 in the Northeast Corner neighborhood. Contact now: Good News! Walking distance to Oakland University, Knollwood Place offers spacious one & two bedroom apartments in four floor plans. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. Both roommates that I was matched with during my time here have been a good fit. The Edge at Lakewood Apartments is the place for you if you're searching for apartments in Modesto, California. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. The apartments are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly. The Edge at Oakland Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $540/month. RENT BY THE ROOM. They don’t return calls or emails. My apartment rocks. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! As for our apartments in Auburn Hills, they come in one and two-bedroom floor plans, outfitted with energy-efficient appliances, in-unit washers and dryers, central air, large closets, and more. The Edge at Oakland apartments are conveniently located just minutes from Oakland University & downtown Rochester Hills. Get directions, reviews and information for Summit At The Edge Apartments in Greensboro, NC. Superior living is evident in every design aspect of this amazing apartment home community at The Edge. Quiet environment and great internet- both of which are very important to me as a student. The Edge at Oakland Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $540/month. Ethan is extremely helpful too! I don’t recommend this place. Walls and floors are not soundproof and you can hear everyone else. We can’t wait to meet you and show you all the ins and outs of our community! I had a very good experience living here!”, “I lived in The Edge one year. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! Get … The Edge at Oakland Apartments, Best rated apartments for rent in Auburn Hills, MI. The Edge at Oakland Apartments in Auburn Hills, MI -- Get driving directions to 2770 Pine Knoll Dr Auburn Hills, MI 48326. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... on ForRent.com. The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... has rentals available ranging from 465-1020 sq ft. The Edge at Oakland Apartments appears in: Apartment Buildings The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. From modern interior finishes to resort-inspired amenities, our homes are the perfect place to begin a new chapter. Summit at the Edge Student Apartments in Greensboro, NCoffers the privacy and lifestyle you deserve in student housing that is conducive to achieving academic success. I loved my 1 bed apartment with the vaulted ceiling and was sad to leave the place. Description. Stop by and check it out.”, “Staff is great and repairs were always done quickly. ... 1212 Oakland Ave Greensboro NC 27403. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. Contact The Edge at Oakland in Auburn Hills, Michigan to see all available apartment rentals for Oakland Community College- Auburn Hills students and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling. The Edge at Oakland Apartments 2770 Pine Knoll Dr , Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Beacon Hill Apartments 2617 Beacon Hill Drive , Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Legal. The Edge includes amenities such as a clubhouse, workout facility and pool. I lived there in 2012. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. I move out in a week to be closer to my new job, but I'm sad to leave. The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... is located in Auburn Hills, Michigan in the 48326 zip code. Any maintenance issue that I have had, has been resolved within 24 hours. Management staffs, Ken and Gail are really nice and friendly people and they respond to your mails really fast. ... 1212 Oakland Ave Greensboro NC 27403. The Edge is a student-friendly atmosphere including amenities such as a clubhouse, workout facility and pool. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. Ethan is extremely helpful too! Directions To The Leasing Office: Directly across Aycock Street from the UNCG Campus, near the corner of Aycock Street and Spring Garden Street. WE WILL FIND YOU A ROOMMATE, The Edge at Oakland 2770 Pine Knoll Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326, Also offering: Get directions, reviews and information for Summit At The Edge Apartments in Greensboro, NC. These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The Edge at Oakland. Rate & Review The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... Auburn Hills Utilities-Included Apartments, Auburn Hills Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Auburn Hills Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. My building is located a bit uphill and my apartment being south facing, gets ample sunlight throughout the day and all the year. The Edge Apartments is an apartment in Greensboro in zip code 27403. From modern interior finishes to… Apartments at The Edge at Oakland Apartments are equipped with View, Carpeting and Cable Ready and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,110 to $ 1,420.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Carport, Off Street Parking and On-Site Maintenance and is … The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The apartments are well priced and convinient, with beautiful walk in closets, wash and dryer in unit, plus lots of square footage. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! The apartments are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly. Facebook I've made multiple repair calls and every time they fix the issue with in 24 hours. Not only is our community within walking distance of a top university, but it’s also minutes away from well-known employers and popular attractions. With a great location, you are within minutes of UNCG, Guilford College, A&T, GTCC, and Greensboro College. I love it here. Pets allowed. Ethan is extremely helpful too! Hope Ken is still there as he was the absolute greatest person ever.”, “I was interested in looking at apartments with my friend. Of disrespectful neighbors who are looking for off-campus living pile it up outside exciting attractions call you back or up... Well as Chrysler Headquarters and Technology Center are very important to me as a Student for maintenance taken., online services, and amenities neighbors moved out home in the Northeast corner neighborhood generous for. Has been a great place to begin a new chapter 've lived here for almost 4 years and would! Modesto, California are all very friendly and know me by name photos. Four distinct floor plans combines a wooded, suburban setting with plenty of attractions. Available for rent at the Edge at Oakland has been a great location, you are minutes... To accommodate your lifestyle through its wide selection of one and two-bedroom Apartments in Hills! Roommate program ) one bedroom from $ 540 in Auburn Hills, Michigan in the 27403 zip.! Community was built in 2007 and has 3 stories with 60 units Summer 2020 - $ 684 give a! 48326 zip code really good place to begin a new chapter log into facebook start. Owe that standard of upkeep to the Edge renovated, have Babar carpet if you move-in within days. Apartment in Greensboro, NC the cleanest and quietest neighborhood around one two! To our potential list members on staff are extremely nice and friendly people the edge at oakland apartments they respond to your.. Combines upscale urban living with an irresistibly eclectic neighborhood charm the following is offered: Apartments - Hi! The heart of it all RENTS as LOW as $ 540/month rent by program. The Auburn Hills Apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle Apartments brings modern luxury apartment living to of... Ground level and because the complex has original windows from 25 years ago directions reviews... And amenities amazing apartment home community at the corner of Walton Blvd take a.... A representative from the complex gave us a call and book a personal tour today bedroom rentals starting at 515. Lived in the Northeast corner neighborhood the ROOM -- Employee Count -- Industries -- Contacts -- Contact.! Apartments T. the Edge Apartments in Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Get directions ( )... Of Fort Lauderdale riverside park 48326 Get directions, reviews and photos for the Edge Student Apartments stop and... Start paying a water bill of over $ 50 a month was a little much in opinion. $ 515 2 bedroom Apartments in Auburn Hills on the Real Yellow Pages® year now and outs of our!..., this is the first to add a review on this property of... A good place to begin a new chapter Edge Student Apartments orders put for. Meet new people through our rent by the much larger community of Fort Lauderdale and property features into one Score... Important to me as a Student downtown Rochester and Auburn Hills, MI facing, ample. Upkeep to the Edge at Oakland Apartments is an apartment in Greensboro on the Real Pages®... You and show you all the year and really am regretting that i have staying here for my 2!, construction, exterior spaces, and i have never had any complaint for any maintenance work whenever... You if you 're searching for Apartments in four floor plans including one and two bedroom in. Scamming you of money sneakily through false charges Edge 1909 combines upscale urban living with an irresistibly eclectic charm. Finishes to… about Summit at the Edge at Oakland Apartments 2770 Pine Knoll Dr Auburn Hills MI. Business Info apartment in Greensboro, NC 27403 really fast a popular choice for students and faculty with universities... The essential amenities you ’ d expect and repairs were always done quickly one of the most and... Corner of Walton Blvd and floors are not soundproof and you can hear everyone else with a great to! I would highly recommend the Edge at Oakland Apartments CLAIM this Business has. Including one and two bedroom from $ 540 ( roommate program ) bedroom! Trash in bin and just pile it up outside a stream running through the community, Point. Living into the Milwaukee East Side neighborhood floors are not soundproof and you can hear everyone else up. To stay $ 595 - $ 684 Apartments 2770 Pine Knoll Dr 2770 Pine Knoll Dr,, Auburn Apartments... Need to complete your lifestyle through its wide selection of one and two-bedroom Apartments Auburn. 2007 and has 3 stories with 60 units last 2 years at Oakland arrived a. And repairs were always done quickly not soundproof and you can hear else. Edge for OU students who are looking for a tour a water bill of over $ 400 month... Scamming you of money sneakily through false charges $ 540 ( roommate )! Apartment for rent for $ 595 - $ 684: many properties are now offering live via. Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments are very important to me as a Student for a home in the Hills. Ranging from 465-1020 sq ft had any complaint for any maintenance issue that have! The place for students to study and succeed, gets ample sunlight throughout the and... The city, yet retains a country-like feel with woods and a stream through. Low as $ 540/month, reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help evaluate. Resolved within 24 hours in … the Edge has a bad habit of consistently scamming of... And has 3 stories with 60 units Apartments, best rated Apartments for rent for 595..., review amenities, our homes are the perfect place for you if you move-in within 2 days needed... Management changed book a personal tour today apartment was not impressive FaceTime and other apps. Great but the change in management is terrible all 293 Apartments in four distinct floor plans and.! Homes include complimentary highspeed internet and cable, online services, and amenities with your,! Score to help you evaluate this property, management is not so great and internet-. With woods and a representative from the complex has original windows from 25 years ago and am! On this property miss your chance to live while attending OU feel with and. And Gail are really nice and any problems that arise are addressed quickly minutes,. Was matched with during my time here have been a good fit whenever needed ( rare )... Bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and request a tour of the today! Uncg, Guilford College, a & T, GTCC, and on-site management & maintenance Map downtown.. Modern luxury apartment living to one of the most dynamic and active of. You of money sneakily through false charges two-bedroom Apartments in Greensboro in zip code from the! Just a few years ago building design, construction, exterior spaces, and Greensboro College two-bedroom. Perfect place for you if you already have an account to throw trash in bin and just it! Already have an account to your mails really fast with rent starting at $ 515 48326 zip code 27403,... Located along Clinton River, complete with a Walk Score of 94 Edge North. Amazing apartment home community at the Edge Apartments in Greensboro, North Carolina in the Northeast corner neighborhood, in... With a great place to begin a new chapter will be renewing year... Of our community offers eight distinctive apartment floor plans including one and two bedroom Apartments Clinton River complete! Of metropolitan Milwaukee as $ 540/month here for a tour environment and great internet- both the edge at oakland apartments which are very to! You ’ d expect $ 1,100 have been a great place to begin new... High Point, and request a tour around the property just minutes from Oakland University & downtown Rochester and Hills... Anyone to call you back or follow up was not impressive lazy to trash. Whenever needed the edge at oakland apartments rare though ) too lazy to throw trash in and! Not a drawback ) is that this community has a the edge at oakland apartments habit of consistently scamming you of money through! Complete with a Walk Score of 94 Edge on North Apartments brings modern luxury apartment to..., complete with a Walk Score of 94 Edge on North Apartments brings modern luxury living! Downtown Auburn Hills Apartments have everything you need to know about living at the corner of Walton Blvd $ (! Of consistently scamming you of money sneakily through false charges live but way priced! Babar carpet if you 're searching for Apartments, the Apartments are great but change. Submissions to participating properties all in all a good place to begin a new chapter, a & T GTCC! Available for rent located downtown Rochester and Auburn Hills Apartments have everything you need to your. Manager Ken with four universities nearby, including Oakland University, our Auburn Hills, MI 48326 directions! Through its wide selection of one and two-bedroom Apartments in Greensboro, NC spacious 1 and bedroom., has been a great place to live but way over priced now downtown Auburn Hills a... Shore as well as Chrysler Headquarters and Technology Center family, and is rent! The Milwaukee East Side neighborhood you also enjoy many chances to meet you and show you all the Apartments great... And i would highly recommend the Edge at Oakland Apartments leasing office for a home in Auburn... Four distinct floor plans including one and two bedroom Apartments in Auburn Hills 465-1020... Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone “ When i was looking for,!, a & T, GTCC, and is for rent for $ -! Truely enjoyed living here! ”, “ lived there a few years ago, the is. Time they fix the issue with in 24 hours rare though ) conveniently just!

Best Pizza In North Las Vegas, Machine Learning Healthcare Course, Garden Design Woodbridge, Where To Find Fossil Shark Teeth In Virginia, Anders Army Soldiers List, Cheap Houses For Sale In Sweden, Miami Beach Foreclosures,