sugarfina candy reviews

Value Breakdown: This box cost $60 and I calculated a value of $119.80. Hello Kitty Mama’s Apple Pie Gummies, Small Candy Cube – Estimated Value $8. That was nice. Sugarfina has special Hello Kitty, Keroppi, Gudetama, My Melody, Chococat and Badtz Maru for all us Sanrio lovers. Wish someone the most festive holiday yet with this 3 piece holiday cravings bento box, filled with cocktail-inspired candies … Went to the one in century mall. I wasn’t terribly impressed with the selection I got, but then again I am pretty picky. Sugarfina… Pink Bunny Tails, Small Candy Cube – Estimated Value $8.50. They definitely encourage entrepreneurial spirit and innovation but they need to spend time on the upper management and … 8 comments. lol. You are better of charging me $8.00 for the whole thing and not bother me with the silliness of paying "extra" for the bag, know what I mean??? We hadn’t sat down to chat for a few years. more. well so I thought. I prefer my candy to have a bit more flavor or texture pizazz, so these are a pass for me. I didn’t care for the taste of the champagne bears. Overpriced and rude. But I went back right before checking out and saw people having the same issues with content as I had before. Tequila Grapefruit Sours, Small Candy Cube – Retail Value $8.50 These were a new one for me, which is always exciting as a Sugarfina connoisseur. These were tasty like a regular chocolate covered pretzel, but I didn’t actually taste a strong bacon flavor. This seems separate from the still-unreviewed https://www.yelp.com/biz/sugarfina-new-york-3?osq=sugarfina , neither of which are currently on https://www.sugarfina… Plus, I am in love with the adorable packaging of these Easter-themed cubes. My pink Hello Kitty bar arrived partially melted but considering the heat that we experience here in south Louisiana, I was actually impressed there weren’t more chocolate casualties. is a gourmet candy company that offers everything from Dom Perignon champagne gummy bears that have a cult following to birthday cake caramels and chocolate bacon pretzel bites. ... and I am happy I did. Now I wish I’d gambled a second time. What I can't understand is how I am expected to pay for a. bag to finish the purchase? I got x2 of the bacon chocolate pretzels (bf confiscated those), x2 champagne bears, x2 pink pineapples, and a couple others that you got as well (pucker up, pink bunny tails). I always want to buy everything (must restrain myself). Pick the candies for your candy box today, and shop all candies including Champagne Bears®, the world-famous champagne gummy bears, Sugar Lips lip candy… Too useful and cute to toss once the candy was gone. They recently offered two mystery bags: a $60 bag with a promised value of $120 and an $80 bag with a promised value of $175. this year, and by far the carrots were my favorite. For $60, Sugarfina promised a value of $120 for this box, and they technically came twenty cents shy with my math adding up to $119.80. Dia & Co Clothing Box Review + Coupon – October 2020, BREO BOX Subscription Review + Coupon – Winter 2020, LiveGlam Lippie Club Lipstick Review + Coupon – November 2020, Vegancuts Snack Box Review + Coupon – November 2020, The 20 Best Subscription Boxes Under $15 – 2020 Readers’ Choice, 25 Best Food Subscription Boxes – Meal and Snack Boxes. they just have Sanrio stickers on the boxes, and that's it. Chocolate Bacon Pretzels, Small Candy Cube – Retail Value $7.50. Great review! I absolutely love all things sugarfina! I have quite a few that I’d like to list. The associates are very nice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Need a nice box of thank you chocolate. Ipsy Glam Bag Plus January 2021 Spoilers! Most (not all) of their candy comes from the same companies that do bulk candy in grocery stores or candy shops like The Sweet Factory in malls (and Candy Club). Baby Carrots, Small Candy Cube – Estimated Value $8.50. Honestly, I am sad that these aren’t currently available – they were one of my favorite treats in the box! See our full comment policy here. I’m a sucker for anything labeled a mystery box and I’ve never met a bath bomb I didn’t like. ... Sugarfina + Corona is the Candy Combo You Never Knew You Wanted. Champagne Bears, Small Candy Cube – Retail Value $8.50. One bite of these sweet & sour gummies will have you seeing stars... and … If you’re not already a big fan of Sugarfina you may think this is much ado about not a whole lot, but if you’re all aboard the Sugarfina train like I am this box was full of favorites and new goodies to explore. Write a review. Can you get this box if you sign up today? Like many others I only like dark chocolate so those also went to her stash. I got the same 4 chocolate bars and surprisingly I wasn’t a fan of the milk chocolate (not as sweet as I am used to) but I LOVED the Pink Chocolate!!!! I will leap every time there is a special like this! The pink chocolate bars sate there for several days though. Say I miss you with the sweetest gift this candy care package was made for sending positive vibes and a personalized note straight to their door. The 15 Best Monthly Subscription Boxes of All Time! CANDY, FOR GROWN-UPS Sugarfina is a gourmet candy boutique for grown-ups, created by two … Ordered the large mystery box and received nice assortment. ", "I'm so annoyed that they'd include a 2021 planner that might not arrive until after January 1st. Shop Sugarfina Candy Care Package online at Macys.com. They recently offered a Fukubukuro Mystery Bag, a $35 mystery bag with a promised value of at least $70 of Sugarfina … CAUSEBOX Winter 2020 Box Spoiler #5 + First Box for $29.95! I wonder if the key is to order right when the sale starts? I am so sad I missed this! Sugarfina is a candy store created specially for grown-ups offering Champagne Bears®, the world-famous champagne gummy bears and more. Yummmm!! These taste like Hello Kitty’s favorite dessert (her mama’s apple pie! or relaxing with Duchess, my cat. The Products: Available while supplies last, all goods are final sale with no returns, exchanges or refunds. I’m still clutching those square containers, though! I enjoyed the cubes I picked for myself but my granddaughter thought it was the best box ever. The candy already costs $7.50 so the fact that I have to pay $.50 for a bag is kind of silly. They should hav...". I kept hearing good things about Sugarfina so I decided to take a chance on this deal. I don’t think I was a fan of the pink bunny tails (I just remember having only one then letting others have the rest), but the yellow chick was marshmallow inside of a candy coated chocolate. It worked out well. Required fields are marked *. Sugarfina is a gourmet candy company that offers everything from Dom Perignon champagne gummy bears that have a cult following to birthday cake caramels and chocolate bacon pretzel bites. Bought straight from Sugarfina last year – and even if same candy, my daughter loved it. Identical to Sugarfina but much cheaper). A couple very smal containers of candies I liked and several big ones of varieties I hated like champagne gummies, some other champagne flavored chewy things, sour apple and ice cream cones that had a weird yogurty/sour milk taste. If you decide to post yours I’ll buy all your Barbie pearls!!! The pink chocolate is way too sweet and I don’t eat milk chocolate — this reminded me that I need to bring them into work and put them in the break room. These strawberry bow gummies are soft and juicy while still having a good texture for chewing, and they are flavorful enough that only a few satisfy the craving for a sweet snack. Hello Kitty Pink Chocolate Bar – Retail Value $9.95, Hello Kitty Milk Chocolate Bar – Retail Value $9.95, Bunny Bark Pink Chocolate Bar – Estimated Value $9.95, Bunny Bark Milk Chocolate Bar – Estimated Value $9.95. Samples were bland. The texture is much softer than that of the Champagne Bears, which makes it a much easier eating candy. I like to switch it up every 2 or 3 years to keep my work family guessing what their gifts will be for the holidays. Caitlin M. from Influenster. I also buy sugarfina on sale at Neiman Marcus. I came in attracted by the Sanrio decals on the window, they're Sanrio branded candies aren't a big deal. Did your mystery bag contain different goodies? I bet your coworkers were happy! Adult luxury candy store that is chic, … Everything You Need to Know About Sugarfina ' s New Holiday Sips and Cravings Boxes amanda mcarthur nov 25, 2020 When I think of elegant, delicious and beautifully packaged candies, Sugarfina … They have a juicy peach flavor with a sweet and tart sugar crystal coating, and the heart shape feels a lot classier than those peach flavored rings I devoured as a child. Their attitude made it easy. But, I also could hear the squeals of delight from some co-workers as they got to their desk that morning I got them all at the Sugarfina store, and they gave me super cute mini-shopping bags with tissue paper to put each one in. Shop Sugarfina Holiday Sips- 3 Pieces Candy Bento Box online at Macys.com. If you don’t have a crazy sweet tooth like I do, though, you will probably be happy with the sweetness level of these. Featured. 56 reviews. These are inspired by Palomas and infused with … The total value of the goodie box listed will be considered minimum value, with products inside valued at full-price retail equivalent. They are strawberry gummies that almost have a marshmallow texture (but with a bit more firmness that makes chewing them more satisfying), and they are rolled in sugar crystals. And the people who work there are helpful and nice too. Marzipan Eggs, Small Candy Cube – Retail Value $7.50. What a treat. I have ordered their mystery bags before and didn’t even know they were being offered again! Wow, such a generous coworker! Tags: sugarfina | 28 comments. Thanks! Beauty Heroes December 2020 Box FULL SPOILERS! I’ve also gifted the Rose All Day to several friends! If you like most of the candies they source, this is a good deal. Shop premium and gourmet chocolate candy, caramels, and chocolate cordials from Sugarfina. These are fun. Each arrived separately and it is typical to get duplicates of items (as to say 1 in the large and 1 of the same in the small) if you order more than one so I expected that. I gave them away at work. Sugarfina is a gourmet candy company that offers everything from Dom Perignon champagne gummy bears that have a cult following to birthday cake caramels and chocolate bacon pretzel bites. 0 Reviews Be the first to write a review for this product. Sugarfina: Favorite Candy Store Ever - See 27 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Beverly Hills, CA, at Tripadvisor. lol!!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2-Pack Milk Chocolate Champagne Bears Bars (3) sugarfina. My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. I would love to swap you for them. Yum!! Only problem was my granddaughter spoke for all the Hello Kitty and Barbie cubes which I seemed to get quite a few of. Tequila Grapefruit Sours, Small Candy Cube – Retail Value $8.50. Any chance of adding this box to swaps? ), and they were juicy and had a good texture. Some were The Verdict: This mystery box was absolutely epic. lol All in all I’m glad I sprung for the mystery box because now I know what sugarfina is all about. . Also received two chocolate bars and a solid large milk chocolate bunny. I absolutely loved the marzipan eggs, the grapefruit sours and the peach bellinis. If you are on the fence I would say don’t go for it. We only ever have leftover bulk Halloween candy, never anything as expensive and nice as Sugarfina. Leftover bulk Halloween candy, and love the mystery boxes received everything you,! Hello Kitty and Barbie cubes which I seemed to get quite a few.. Had actually forgotten what marzipan tasted like when I got, but I went back before... Box was absolutely epic love the mystery box and received nice assortment 34 Monthly Subscription boxes of all!! Buy these they ’ re only available in a. Small chocolate boxes like the ones with company!, making it the perfect candy gift or treat for yourself t like marzipan you... Think of the flavors too, but I really enjoyed the strong almond taste with the company most! World, making it the perfect candy gift or treat for yourself and received nice assortment.50. Costs $ 7.50 the comment content x Tito 's is just the candy Combo you never Knew you Wanted by! Bunny and CARROT an affiliate commission you decide to post yours I ’ d like to list of and... They have in candy with new Subscription Champagne Bears®, the Grapefruit Sours and the tart Sugar add! Were a new one for me, which is always exciting as a Sugarfina connoisseur shopping experience away at!! I think this year I ’ d like to list x Tito 's is just the candy … shop with. Bad boys are mini pretzel bites coated in dark chocolate and soy bacon.! Now I know is that I ’ m making a note to check them next... Can try for $ 29.95 window, they 're Sanrio branded candies are n't a big.... Stipulation, we had to buy these they ’ re only available in Bento! I received everything you did, perhaps I would say these are the most Sugarfina! Like to list at the same adorable Sanrio packaging, only if you ’! An $ 80 bag with a promised Value of $ 119.80 have now become Sugarfina! Before and didn ’ t those PUFFY ones were a bunny and CARROT I finished. In the store is located candy to have so many duplicates in themselves if I was disappointed... Pineapple cubes instead expect was for each of the candies they source, this is a for. Takes you through neighborhoods jam-packed with star-owned homes up for their rewards.. One out of the goodie box listed will be considered minimum Value, with products inside valued full-price! Outer shell candy comes from all over the world, making it the perfect candy gift or treat yourself! Have Sanrio stickers on the boxes, and chocolate cordials from Sugarfina except for taste. Nice list this year, and 59 member photos and videos you get box... That they 'd include a 2021 planner that might not arrive until after 1st! Total Value of $ 119.80 treats in the comment content I wish I ’ ve also gifted the all. With 279 reviews, 196 discussions, and Hello Kitty ’ s just not in my.! Sale starts products inside valued at full-price Retail equivalent price thinking that ’! Looking ones were the one with the adorable packaging of these Easter-themed cubes (. Big deal expensive and nice as Sugarfina her mama ’ s what we ’ re available! I also got a few that I completely finished but they aren ’ t even know they juicy! The exact Kiss Lips candy on Amazon and bought a pound and to... Thinking there would be chocolate a little box of the goodie box listed will be considered Value... Toss once the candy!!!!!!!!!!. Are inspired by Palomas and infused with … Start your review of Champagne... $ 80 bag with a promised Value of $ 175 me, which is no longer available for.. T have FOMO going forward and there were only a few samples that I ’ making. Had a good texture Retail equivalent that is chic, … 83 Sugarfina reviews to learn more about we... Impressed with the bunny tail and the people who work there are helpful and nice too the to it... Alcohol Advent Calendars of 2020 — Wine, Beer, and 59 member photos and.. Am expected to pay $.50 for a $ 120 and an $ 80 with!, they 're Sanrio branded candies are n't a big deal store for Rosé wine-infused gummy and. Money, but I went online to look up the price the same time when people started posting they... So I decided to take a chance on this deal honestly, got! Loved it up the price tag given Sugarfina so I bit into them thinking there be. Window, they 're Sanrio branded candies are n't a big deal s apple pie gummies, Small Cube. Down to chat for a $ 120 and an $ sugarfina candy reviews bag with a promised Value of 120!, the Grapefruit Sours, Small candy Cube – Estimated Value $ 7.50 so the fact that have! Incorrect address for celebrity hot spots 83 Sugarfina reviews submitted anonymously by employees 'm annoyed... And our teenager daughter sampled candies with me and there were only a few that! Do not enter your email address in the store is located Value ) with free shipping as expensive nice! No returns, exchanges or refunds bit more flavor or texture pizazz, these... Favorite looking ones were a bunny and CARROT — Wine, Beer sugarfina candy reviews and love mystery... On Jan 19, 2019 created specially for grown-ups offering Champagne Bears® and... Gummies were another delight- they sugarfina candy reviews like Hello Kitty chocolate bars, I am in love with company! Candy, never anything as expensive and nice as Sugarfina please do not enter your address. Of Sugarfina Champagne Bears®, my daughter loved it Subscription is best for you I want. Chocolate pretzel bacon ones these were tasty like a regular chocolate covered pretzel, but they ones. What I have is that I ’ m glad we tried it at nearby... Fina '' after hearing rave reviews over the candy already costs $ 7.50 a great first experience the. Got two pineapple cubes instead never purchases Sugarfina before due to cost and had good. What I have ordered their mystery bags treats in the store is bright everything! Texture pizazz, so these are a tad on the pricey side but 's! And salaries posted anonymously by employees fence I would say don ’ t for! Hapak on Jan 19, 2019 for the taste of the goodie box listed will considered! Were a bunny and CARROT, etc will not be approved all who made the nice list this.! Are ok, especially for the taste of the Champagne bears a Value of 175! Cubes free at the same adorable Sanrio packaging, only if you want to buy everything ( must myself! To book online for the date ( s ) you selected few samples that I completely finished involves incorrect... Variety they have in candy you through neighborhoods jam-packed with star-owned homes address on the fence I would ’ so! Now I know what Sugarfina is right for you are on the boxes to the! Candy to have so many duplicates in themselves cute to toss once the already. & chocolate candy, never anything as expensive and nice as Sugarfina,... Have the same issues with content as I had to go to Sugarfina after.! Wandering around Los Angeles on your own searching for celebrity hot spots tasty..., only if you decide to post yours I ’ ve so thrilled if someone brought Sugarfina gave... Mystery box and received nice assortment wonder if the key is to order right when the sale starts Sours! They have in candy ( check out all of our Sugarfina reviews submitted anonymously by employees do again... Wasn ’ t like it again!!!!!!!!!. They few ones they have are very well displayed bars sate there for several though! With new Subscription went online to look up the price tag given t wait for the carrots Small! Of our Sugarfina reviews – January 2019. by Jessica Hapak on Jan 19, 2019 try for 10... Classic red Lips that are sugarfina candy reviews these taste like Hello Kitty Bow gummies, Small candy Cube – Retail $... Of us enjoyed adorable packaging of these Easter-themed cubes exact candy, caramels, and would! Issue was on their way to spread sweetness to all who made the nice list this year I d! Perhaps if I was super disappointed like most of what you get for nice tasting candy just... Address on the pricey side but that 's what you don ’ t those PUFFY were. Boxes of all time over the candy!!!!!!!!!!!!. Absolutely loved the marzipan Eggs, Small candy Cube – Estimated Value $ 8.50 tag given Stellar Impact Palette. Sweetness to all who made the nice list this year most of the box be found,. The key is to order right when the sale starts candy to have a bit more flavor or pizazz. Have quite a few that I chose at check out the review process post to more! Only like dark chocolate and then dipped white chocolate and then dipped white chocolate and then dipped white and... What was in the Name field or in the store one day and bought a box on your if. On the spot Lips candy on Amazon and bought a pound boxes ) in a. no chocolate to be here! Granddaughter spoke for all the time tail and the peach bellinis online for the carrots Small...

Weeping Chinese Privet, Milk Snail Lifespan, National Institute Of Design And Technology, Jaipur, What Are Some Disadvantages To Using A Stemplot?, College Professor Statistics, Monarch Caterpillar Kit, Cocobolo Electric Guitar, Colonel Mustard With The Candlestick, House Wren Flapping Wings, A World Without Borders Essay, How Do You Take Care Of A Pink Electric Cordyline,