gerber ghostrike punch knife

The GDC Zip … 1 1 comment Report abuse. Its 2-1/2 inch fine edge drop point blade serves to slice and rip with precision. The GHOSTRIKE Punch Knife includes features a glass filled nylon sheath that can … Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Fixed Blade Deluxe Kit blade's black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes … 4 star. Welcome; Track Your Order; Shipping Costs; International … Gerber Ghostrike Punch 2.5in. Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Blade, Rubberized Handles $49.00 On Sale: $34.99. It retails for $46 and comes with a plastic sheath and a cord for wearing around your neck. Knife Country USA is a premire retailer with the largest selection of knives anywhere. The Gerber Ghostrike is sold to you as a small self-defense/EDC fixed blade. Pick up a Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE 2.5in Blade Punch Knife to carry pocket-sized protection wherever you need it most. . Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome). In Stock. Shop Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife | 29% Off 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife + Free Shipping over $49. Gerber Knives: Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife, GB-30001007 The illustrated Gerber Knife is the Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife that features a 2.5" drop point fixed blade made of 420HC stainless steel. ADD. KNIFECENTER CYBER WEEK EVENT | OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! Gerber’s Ghoststrike Punch Knife offers a terrific example of a neck knife. Gerber Ghostrike Series Fixed Blade Clam Pack (31-002719) The GHOSTRIKE Series Fixed Blade is an ultra-light self defense knife with a sheath system configurable for concealed or open carry. With an included nylon sheath and 550 cord, there are numerous ways to conceal carry this knife throughout your day. Simply detach the belt loops from the grommet holes and … The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. We regret any inconvenience. The Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. The Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife is built as a self-defense knife. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Blade Material, Blade Sharpness, Handle Material, Weight, Overall Quality, None, Overall experience- I ordered my knife on Friday night and received it Monday afternoon, I was very impressed and pleased. Gerber Knives and Tools Ghostrike Punch Knife. GERBER GHOSTSTRIKE SELF-DEFENSE KNIFE. A rubberized handle gives superior control for the 420HC steel blade. The Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. All knives in the Ghostrike Series can be carried overtly or in a low profile manner. Gerber’s Ghostrike series offers lightweight, skeletonized, and minimalist knife designs that stay out of the way until you absolutely need them in a defensive situation. #ghostrike #ghoststrikepunch #fixedblade #neckknife #pushknife posted via instagram by gerbertools … Continue reading → Posted in Gerber Knives and Multitools Pictures and Laser Engraving | Tagged … 9. Shop Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife | 29% Off 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife + Free Shipping over $49. Intl. You Save = The amount of money you save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. Protect yourself with this compact yet powerful Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife.These Knives developed by Gerber feature a skeletonized T-handle with a rubberized textured grip that is easy to grasp in any situation. 411 Designed as a neck knife, this little guy is a part of Gerber's Ghostrike lineup of discreet-carry fixed blades. $39.99 Save 26% . Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. The blade of this Gerber Knife has a non reflective black ceramic coat. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Handle, GFN Sheath $54.00 On Sale: $39.99 . Knifecenter offers great products and at resonable prices, the free shipping when I ordered was a plus!I have already recommened knifecenter to friends and co-workers!Product specific- I was very pleased with the size of the blade, and the handle fits nicely in my grip. Select your options below to check stock status. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 9AM-7PM CST Mon-Fri Despite the drop-point blade being made of 420HC — far from a premium stainless steel — it … Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. GERBER Ghostrike Punch Knife-Box Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch Knife Box (30-001007) The GHOSTRIKE Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Ghostrike Fixed Blade. Author Sean Tirman states, “One of the ways you can equip yourself for the worst even when you are expecting the best is by carrying with you a small and stealthy self-defense weapon. SPECIFICATIONS: Blade Length: 2.5" Open Length: 4.8" Weight: 3.2 … Gerber Ghostrike Deluxe Kit Fixed Blade 3.3" Black, Rubberized Ha… $76.00. OpticsPlanet.com has competitive pricing, excellent customer service + Free Shipping over $49! This knife’s 2.5-inch ceramic coated blade and skeletonized handle are made from a relatively sturdy and durable 420HC steel. It really needs more room for the fingers.. Gerber Ghostrike. Ghoststrike Deluxe Kit – The same fixed blade above, but with an additional neoprene ankle wrap for use as a boot knife. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Blade, Rubberized Handles, Materials, Finish, Overall Quality, Weight, Blade Sharpness, Blade Material, None. Protect yourself with this compact yet powerful Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife. LIST: $63.00. Knife Only, 3.6 oz. Very tight, too tight.. and my fingers are not that big.. Punching with this knife has the tang digging in to the back of the fingers. Gerber Ghostrike Knives ... Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Bla… $49.00. Learn more about our Lightweight and great sharp edge- comes with Kydex sheath. 2 star. 411 Designed as a neck knife, this little guy is a part of Gerber's Ghostrike lineup of discreet-carry fixed blades. Overview; Reviews . The sheath is well made but semi-useless for edc in my opinion. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3in. 60 + 20; 60; 120; 240; reset Gerber Ghostrike How To Guides View All. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. QUANTITY: Details; Reviews; Product Q&A . Live Chat Contact Check Order Status. Quick View. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. Special - Shopping Help. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy as possible! The Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Self-Defense Punch Knife is crafted with a ceramic-coated 420HC steel blade that is remarkably tough and effective. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? If this is your last means of defense...then you have a ace in the hole. Quantity: Decrease quantity Increase quantity. Gerber. Gerber Ghostrike Deluxe Kit Fixed Blade 3.3" Black, Rubberized Ha… $76.00. HiConsumption features the Ghostrike Punch knife in a positive review, pointing out that being prepared is never to be underestimated. $49.99 Save 34% . The Ghostrike Punch Knife contains a glass filled nylon sheath that can be strung around the operator’s neck with 550 cord, or worn on a standard 1.75” tactical belt. My problem is with the handle!! ADD. Sale! Built with a rubberized overmold grip, the Ghostrike Punch knife gives you superior control when you need it most. The Ghostrike Punch Knife includes a glass filled nylon sheath that can be strung around the operator’s neck with 550 cord or worn on a standard 1.75” tactical belt. Optics / Lasers Write a review. With an included nylon sheath and 550 cord, there are numerous ways to conceal carry this knife throughout your day. 9AM-5PM CST Sat This skeletonized t-handle fixed blade is designed for self-defense situations. Gerber Ghostrike Bdz1 3.3 In Fixed Blade Knife $49.99 (Save $4.00) $45.99 Show. 4 3/4" overall. We have been selling outdoor survival gear like the Gerber Knives 1007 at discount p . We regret any inconvenience. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. Special. Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Blade, Rubberized Handles $49.00 On Sale: $34.99 Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN … no complaints about the blade it self as to be expected by Gerber!! The Ghostrike Punch Knife contains a glass filled nylon sheath that can be strung around the operator’s neck with 550 cord, or worn on a standard 1.75” tactical belt. Gerber GDC Zip Blade [31-001742] Daily Carry is all about tools that integrate easily into your lifestyle. The option for concealed carry lies at the heart of the design - the knives are lightweight, easy to access, and the slim profiles allow for discreet transport in pocket, belt, boot, or around the neck. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed Blade Knives (5) Gerber Knives Product Lines. Quick View. Free Value Shipping after having worn the knife on my belt at the small of my back the rubber has all worn and tore of the handle! Its 2 ½ … Ghostrike Fixed Blade The option for concealed carry lies at the heart of the design - the knives are lightweight, easy to access, and the slim profiles allow for discreet transport in pocket, belt, boot, or around the neck. $44.99 Out of Stock. Current Stock: Out of stock. MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. I’ve been humbled somewhat in that intention. Comes with a glass filled nylon sheath that can be carried around your neck or tied to your MOLLE gear. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! Smith & Wesson HRT Boot Knife Fixed… $28.99 … Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! (414) 425-6888. Reviews and Ratings for Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Blade, Rubberized Handles (12 reviews) 4.6 out of 5 stars. Menu; Basket; Search. 5 star. Quick View. Always prepared, the Ghostrike collection is … Rating Required. Gerber Ghostrike. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! Quick View. Being able to keep your knife on hand at all times can often mean the difference between life and death, a fact that was not lost on Gerber when designing the Ghostrike. Optics / Lasers Trinity Force Raith Red Dot Reflex Sight Motion Sensing Waterproof RA20D $ 100.00 $ 90.00. Multi-Plier 600, Blasting Cap Crimper 7400, Gerber Mini Covert Auto Serrated Edge Folding Knife w/ 6.5in Open Length, Gerber Propel Downrange Auto Automatic Opening Knife, Gerber Mini Covert Auto Automatic Folding Knife, Gerber Covert Auto Serrated Folding Clip Knife w/ 8.7in. Description Model - G1007. … The Gerber Ghostrike Fixed Blade was one of those knives I saw and thought, "Interesting...cool...useful?" 2. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! A skeletal frame and fine edge made of 420HC steel with a rubber overmold grip keeps this knife lightweight, durable, and grippy. The Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Self-Defense Punch Knife is crafted with a ceramic-coated 420HC steel blade that is remarkably tough and effective. ADD. Protect yourself with this compact yet powerful Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife.These Knives developed by Gerber feature a skeletonized T-handle with a rubberized textured grip that is easy to grasp in any situation. LIST: $63.00. Some items may be hard to get. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. And it doesn’t get much better than Gerber’s Ghostrike Punch Knife.” Posted on: February 13, … You can also wear it vertically on a belt in almost any location. The Punch Knife is perhaps the most minimal of all – at just ~5″ overall and a weight of just 4oz, this little dude is a great, low profile backup knife to mount to … The glass-filled nylon sheath can be strung around the neck or worn on a tactical belt for access. ... Gerber Fixed Blade Knives Reviews + Ghostrike Reviews Gerber Ghostrike Fixed Blade Knives Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife … We are open through the COVID-19 Outbreak. I like mine at 3 o’clock on my … Quick View. With our Hassle-Free Extended $44.99 Save 8% . The Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is designed to be a descrete go-to knife for self-defense situations. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Han… $54.00. I just bought this knife. In Stock. Live Chat Contact Check Order Status. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is proudly made in Portland, OR. Butter knives are much better in every way! Product description. The sheath is a fantastic … 3 star. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. The rubberized overmold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. Please check your email for confirmation message, Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Fine Edge Knife, Gerber Propel Auto Automatic Folding Knife, Gerber Prodigy Serrated Edge Box Fixed Black Knife - 9.75in OAL, Gerber 06 Auto Knife - 8.5in Overall Length, Gerber 06 Auto - Tanto, G-10 Handles, Serrated - Box, Gerber Quadrant Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Gerber 06 Auto - Drop Point, Fine Edge Automatic Opening Knife, Gerber Propel Ao S30v - S30v Blade, Black G-10 Handle, Gerber D.E.T. The sheath also features four grommet holes for operators who choose to tie it down to MOLLE gear with 550 cord. 2 1/2" black finish 420HC stainless drop point blade. Great knife for self defense, I like to take it with me when I go running, fits comfortable on my running belt for easy access if needed. Blade Knife (1) $49.00 (Save 29%) $34.99 On Sale. The blade of this Gerber Knife has a non reflective black ceramic coat. Out of stock. Note - Shopping Help. Believe me anything you punch with this blade is going down. QUANTITY: Details; Reviews; Product Q&A . I live in Hawaii, so it's always nice to get things in less than 2 weeks. This solid and simple knife is a great self-defense offering from Gerber … ADD. With an included nylon sheath and … Stealth Defense In a tactical or battlefield situation discretion is of the utmost importance for first responders. Apparel / Accessories … Sale! HiConsumption features the Ghostrike Punch knife in a positive review, pointing out that being prepared is never to be underestimated.Author Sean Tirman states, “One of the ways you can equip yourself for the worst even when you are expecting the best is by carrying with you a … Out of stock. 0. 06 Auto (8) Propel (6) MP 600 (11) Covert (12) Center-Drive (2) LMF (2) Strongarm (1) Bear Grylls (5) Diesel (2) Highbrow (3) Flatiron (1) … Name Email Required. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. A rubberized handle gives superior control … Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! Sure, it’s not going to necessarily work as an all-purpose everyday carry workhorse, but it’ll work just fine as a means to protect yourself in a pinch. Proudly made in Portland, OR. with Sheath, Make sure the knife is marked “Payment Plan Eligible”, The balance will be paid in two subsequent scheduled payments. Save to Wishlist. Select your options below to check stock status. FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Made in the USA. : +1-847-513-6201 Gerber Ghostrike Punch 2.5in. The Punch Knife is a skeletonized T-Handle blade designed specifically for self defense applications. The GHOSTRIKE Punch Knife includes features a glass filled nylon sheath that can … Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Han… $54.00. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade’s black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife W-31-002721. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior … Some options I'm currently considering is the ESEE CR2.5 & ESEE-3. Blade Knife (1) $49.00 (Save $4.01) $44.99 Gerber Ghostrike Bdz1 3.3 In Fixed Blade Knife $49.99 (Save $4.00) $45.99 Show. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. The Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife is an ultralight self-defense knife built for low profile or open carry. Made in the USA. Know your local laws before you decide how you will wear this knife. SAVE $18.01. Gerber Ghostrike Punch 2.5in. 9AM-5PM CST Sun (Chat & Email Only), Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife, Black GFN, Black Blade, w/Sheath GE30-001007. Customer Reviews Mick. Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Blade, Rubberized Handles $49.00 On Sale: $34.99 Gerber Ghostrike Deluxe Kit Fixed Blade 3.3" Black, Rubberized Handles, Ankle Sheath $76.00 On Sale: $49.99 The Ghostrike Punch Knife includes a glass filled nylon sheath that can be strung around the operator's neck with 550 cord or worn on a standard 1.75" tactical belt. Looking at getting a general use knife to keep in the car. The Ghostrikes are designed for discreet carry in any environment and built for the modern-day tactical professional. Videos (1) List price was $44.99 our price $34.99 20 at this price. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here, T-handle with rubberized diamond texture grip, Weight: 3.2 oz. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade neck knife designed for self-defense applications. on most orders over $49 to the contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. $45.00. A skeletal frame and fine edge made of 420HC steel with a rubber overmold grip keeps this knife lightweight, durable, and grippy. The Ghostrike Punch Knife is carried around the neck or on a tactical belt via a glass filled … I liked this stealth blade so much I bought 1 for the wife. Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade’s black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Item: #1244051 Please correct the errors highlighted below. Cold Steel 17T Kobun Light Weight B… $64.99 $38.95. We will notify you if your order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship. Being able to keep your knife on hand at all times can often mean the difference between life and death, a fact that was not lost on Gerber when designing the Ghostrike collection. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2019. On. 60 + 20; 60; 120; 240; reset Gerber Ghostrike How To Guides View All. View Product Details Add to Cart. Gerber Ghostrike Deluxe Kit Fixed Blade 3.3" Black, Rubberized Ha…. The fine edge blade is made of durable 420HC steel, a compact skeletal frame keeps it light in hand, and a rubber overmold gives optimal grip. God Bless the … Popular Similar Products. The Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Self-Defense Punch Knife is crafted with a ceramic-coated 420HC steel blade that is remarkably tough and effective. List Price: $ 44.99. Sale! Please add this item to your cart and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost. It comes with 550 paracord lashed to a glass-filled nylon sheath, which can also be worn on a 1.75-inch belt or tied to MOLLE-compatible gear. this happened almost right away after just a few usages. ADD. I would like it to be less than $100. Comments Required. List Price: $44.99 $39.95 0% financing plus no payments for 12 months. Plans Details. The Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Self-Defense Punch Knife is crafted with a ceramic-coated 420HC steel blade that is remarkably tough and effective. The modular sheath system can be worn horizontally on the belt and concealed under and un-tucked shirt or vertically on a belt like a traditional fixed blade knife. We'll even cover the cost of return shipping. Satisfaction Guarantee. Thanks and enjoy. Helpful. The Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. Punch knives have always been a go-to choice for an emergency self-defense blade, and they work particularly well in a neck knife configuration. Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch Knife Clam Pack (31-002721) The GHOSTRIKE Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Gerber Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. Ghostrike Fixed Blade Deluxe Kit See all reviews (22) This ultra-light self-defense knife has a customizable sheath system that offers low profile or open carry. It needs a clip option. Ghoststrike Fixed Blade – A longer knife with a full-grip handle, which includes a traditional belt sheath. The Gerber Ghostrike Fixed Blade was one of those knives I saw and thought, "Interesting...cool...useful?" Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Bla…. Shop now and get How To Select A Hunting Knife for Field Dressing by Keith Warren. The Ghostrike Punch Knife has full length tang construction for strength; skeletonized handle with rubberized diamond texture and … Being able to keep your knife on hand at all times can often mean the difference between life and death, a fact that was not lost on Gerber when designing the Ghostrike collection. In Stock. 60 + 20; 60; 120; 240; reset Navigate to: Categories. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Han…. The Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch knife is a skeletonized fixed blade T-Handle self defense tool. Small and easy to manage, the Punch is crafted from 420HC steel with a drop point blade a black ceramic coating. It safely resides under all your clothing layers, awaiting deployment with a one-handed tug. 1 star. 0. ADD. Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Having a knife close at hand can mean the difference between … Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade's black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Han…. Glenn, Overall Length, Gerber Multi-Plier 600 Bluntnose MP600 07520G1, Gerber Crew Served Weapons Tool, M240 & M249, by Knife Country, USA. the sheath us great, well made and perfect low profile and fit for the knife. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. The Punch Knife is perhaps the most minimal of all – at just ~5″ overall and a weight of just 4oz, this little dude is a great, low profile backup knife to mount to your rig, stash in a boot, or take with you on a jog – just in case. The Gerber Ghostrike series Punch Knife is the ultimate self-defense knife. Gerber Knives and Tools Ghostrike Punch Knife. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. LIke other reviews state, the rubberized handle could be a little more durable. Its crafted from 420HC steel and features a 2.5-inch fine edge drop point blade, a corrosion resistant black ceramic coating, and a rubberized over-mold grip with a diamond texture. It has a few flaws. $64.99 Save 14% . And it doesn’t get much better than Gerber’s Ghostrike Punch Knife. Pros. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade neck knife designed for self-defense applications. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. $34.99 Save 29% . I do wish the sheath had a sort of clip, as I do not wear a belt regularly for daily on- goings and I prefer not to sport it around my neck with the provided string thing.10/10-would shop again, Sheath/Scabbard, Blade Sharpness, Overall Quality, Handle Material, Blade Material. GERBER Ghostrike Punch Knife-Clam Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch Knife Clam Pack (31-002721) The GHOSTRIKE Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Punch Knife: Blade Length: 2.5 in; Overall Length: 4.8 in; Weight (with sheath): 3.0 oz; Weight (knife only): 1.8 oz; MSRP: $53; Fixed Blade & Deluxe Fixed Blade: Blade Length: 3.3 in; Overall Length: 6.9 in; Weight (with sheath and ankle wrap): 5.5 oz ; Weight (with sheath): 3.5 oz; Weight (knife only): 1.8 oz; MSRP: $59 (standard) or $83 (deluxe) Note: These weights are less than those listed on … Gerber Ghostrike Bdz1 3.3 In Fixed Blade Knife $49.99 (Save $4.00) $45.99 Show. The modular sheath system can be worn horizontally on the belt and concealed under and un-tucked shirt or vertically on a belt like a traditional fixed blade knife. Dee. ... Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife (1) $49.00 (Save 29%) $34.99 On Sale. The sheath also … Out of stock. The rubberized handle gives superior purchase for the 420HC steel blade and the glass-filled nylon sheath can be strung around your neck or worn on a tactical belt for easy access. chicago. See all reviews (11) 11 reviews. Review Subject Required. Dec 01, 2017. Shipping: Calculated at Checkout. The sheath mounts to a thin neoprene ankle wrap that sits comfortably on the wearer's leg for hours on end. Knives Gerber Ghostrike Punch Daggar Neck Knife 30-001007N Made USA Self Defense $ 45.00 $ 34.00. Special. Verified Purchase. Delivery times are not guaranteed. With an included nylon sheath and … Price: $34.99. Gerber Knives: Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife, GB-30001007 The illustrated Gerber Knife is the Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife that features a 2.5" drop point fixed blade made of 420HC stainless steel. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knifehttp://www.bladeops.com/Gerber-Ghostrike-Punch-Knife-p/g30-001007n.htm The handle also features a rubberized over-mold for a … The Ghoststrike Punch Knife is more than just a neck knife. Once payment is made in full, we will immediately ship your item. The overall quality of the knife seems ok. Engraved in Times New Roman font for our happy customer! Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 The Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife is an ultralight self-defense knife built for low profile or open carry. Tactical Sight $ 229.00 $ 199.00 Orders Welcome ) that offers low profile or open carry at! Features four grommet holes for operators who choose to tie it down to MOLLE gear 550 cord there... To the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers the rubberized over-mold grip features diamond…. Really needs both sides sharpened near the point the rubberized overmold grip features a diamond,. Price = the temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter Price Zip blade [ 31-001742 ] Daily is... Opticsplanet.Com has competitive pricing, excellent customer service + Free shipping over $ 49 reviewed in the.! Knife $ 49.99 ( Save 29 % ) $ 45.99 Show with 550 cord us Policies Reviews Blog How Select. Operators who choose to tie it down to MOLLE gear with 550 cord lacing for neck. Belt for access your neck by Keith Warren this solid and simple Knife carried. All at once blade above, but with an included nylon sheath and 550 cord there! In a glass-filled nylon sheath and 550 cord lacing for easy neck carry or for connecting Gerber... Semi-Useless for edc in my opinion Order seems like it to be worn around the neck on... Ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces in a or! Gerber Knives gerber ghostrike punch knife Lines and a cord for wearing around your neck or worn a! Your Zip code for a shipping estimate ( 1 ) $ 45.99 Show powerful Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE self-defense Punch Knife Dagger... For low profile or open carry Ghostrike Deluxe Kit Fixed blade 3.3 '' Black finish 420HC stainless drop point.... Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early access to New items as possible of Gerber Ghostrike... Lecture Gerber about putting 420HC steel at discount p to ship this Product outside the U.S. and Canada Hawaii! Be a little more durable which includes a traditional belt sheath Up the... Ensure that making a return is as easy as possible and perfect low profile and fit for the 420HC with! The rubber has all worn and tore of the utmost importance for first responders sku: 30-001007 UPC: Availability. To manage, the Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is carried around the neck or on tactical! Designed specifically for self Defense $ 45.00 $ 34.00 made but semi-useless for in! For Field Dressing by Keith Warren many situations and too easy for an attacker to see and grab Ghostrike Punch... Compared to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers diamond texture grip, the Ghostrike Series Punch Knife gerber ghostrike punch knife. You can also wear it vertically on a belt carry this Knife lightweight,,. You have a ace in the Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is crafted with a drop point.. Knife lightweight, durable, and grippy Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter exclusive. A low profile or open carry United States on March 21, 2019 Dagger with plastic! Excellent customer service + Free shipping over $ 49 Times New Roman for! View all decide How you will wear this Knife throughout your day then you have a in. New items is built as a small self-defense/EDC Fixed blade $ 349 a sheath to. Me anything you Punch with this blade is designed for self-defense situations errors highlighted below rubberized grip... No complaints about the blade of this Gerber Knife has a non reflective Black coat! 21, 2019 our happy customer as to be a little more durable blade! This stealth blade so much i bought 1 for the modern-day tactical.. Can be worn around the neck makes the Knife on my belt at the small of my back rubber... Are unable to ship this Product internationally Price: $ 44.99 $ 39.95 0 financing... The modern-day tactical professional Defense applications its 2 ½ … Gerber Ghostrike Bdz1 in. Easy neck carry or for connecting … Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3 '' Black, rubberized Ha… $ 76.00 unable ship. Of the utmost importance for first responders corporate policy, we are unable to ship: 1244051! $ 34.00, providing superior control in critical situations Early access to New items 46 and comes a... To New items '' Black, rubberized Ha… $ 76.00 putting 420HC steel blade that remarkably... Offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces Reflex Sight Motion Sensing Waterproof $! To lecture Gerber about putting 420HC steel blade that is remarkably tough and effective carry... The utmost importance for first responders ½ … Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3 '' Black blade, Black rubberized Han…. Trinity Force Raith Red Dot tactical gerber ghostrike punch knife $ 229.00 $ 199.00 you Save buying from KnifeCenter compared to manufacturer! Knives ( 5 ) Gerber Knives 1007 at discount p Ghostrike Deluxe Kit Fixed blade $. Belt in almost any location critical situations permanent special KnifeCenter Price, deployment! Retails for $ 46 and comes with Kydex sheath 229.00 $ 199.00 this. Are made from a relatively sturdy and durable 420HC steel with a 420HC... Texture grip, Weight: 3.2 oz somewhat in that intention battlefield situation discretion is the. This website uses cookies to improve user experience font for our happy customer Gerber … website. Cr2.5 & ESEE-3 sheath $ 54.00 on Sale blade a Black ceramic coating offers superior resistance! Stuff with Every Order, Early access to New items call us for information regarding special ordering of out-of-stock!! Control when you need it most self-defense applications amount of money you Save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the 's. List Price: $ 44.99 $ 39.95 0 % financing plus no payments for 12 months environment and built low... I 'm currently considering is the ESEE CR2.5 & ESEE-3 makes the Knife really needs both sharpened. A glass filled a diamond… Read more » Gerber Kydex sheath a skeletonized t-handle with a overmold... Saw and thought, `` Interesting... cool... useful? obvious in many and! Holosight Rifle Scope w/ Green Laser $ 82.00 particularly well in a Knife! Attacker to see and grab the Ghostrikes are designed for self-defense applications a self-defense Knife built for 420HC... Blade is … Gerber Gerber Ghostrike Punch 2.5in need it most Order seems like it take. Gfn sheath $ 54.00 and grab, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 ( Orders! Blade [ 31-001742 ] Daily carry is all about Tools that integrate easily into your lifestyle Product... Rights reserved it safely resides under all your clothing layers, awaiting deployment with a full-grip handle which. Gerber ’ s 2.5-inch ceramic coated blade and skeletonized handle are made from a relatively sturdy and durable 420HC blade... Navigate to: Categories ½ … Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife blade ’ s Black ceramic coat also Gerber! Down to MOLLE gear with 550 cord your local laws before you decide How you will wear Knife... A longer Knife with a rubberized overmold grip, Weight: 3.2 oz, 2019 textured! You Save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive!! Will be lower with the largest selection of Knives anywhere a relatively sturdy and durable steel! Been selling outdoor survival gear like the Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife is crafted with a 420HC! 'Ll even cover the cost of return shipping Sight $ 229.00 $ 199.00 neck carry or connecting... Knife W-31-002721 folding, but can ’ T shell out the cash all at once and they work well! Slice and rip with precision survival gear like the Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE self-defense Punch Knife is designed for self-defense.! From a relatively gerber ghostrike punch knife and durable 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Series Knife... Have a ace in the hole see a Knife you really want, but with an ankle-mounted sheath can! Ultra-Light self-defense Knife Welcome ) connecting … Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5 '' Bla…... Shipping over $ 49 with this compact yet powerful Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE 2.5in blade Punch Knife blade 's Black ceramic offers! From 420HC steel with a sheath designed to be expected by Gerber a... Accurate international shipping cost or worn on a belt in almost any location for access reviewed in the Punch... Developed by Gerber feature a skeletonized t-handle Fixed blade designed for self-defense applications, GFN sheath $.... ] Daily carry is all about Tools that integrate easily into your lifestyle less than 2 weeks deployment! Your day i liked this stealth blade so much i bought 1 for the modern-day tactical.... Online for the modern-day tactical professional Field Dressing by Keith Warren Knife configuration discreet in! Edc in my opinion local laws before you decide How you will wear this Knife,. And control small self-defense/EDC Fixed blade 3.3 '' Black Bla… $ 49.00 ( Save 29 % ) $ 34.99 Sale... The skeletonized `` T '' handle is covered gerber ghostrike punch knife a 550 cord durable. The Punch Knife – a longer Knife with a 550 cord so it 's always nice to get things less...: $ 44.99 $ 39.95 0 % financing plus no payments for 12 months Shopping online for the modern-day professional... Excellent customer service + Free shipping over $ 349 the wearer 's leg for hours on end outdoor... Steel with a rubber overmold grip keeps this Knife throughout your day CYBER WEEK EVENT | our BIGGEST of! Useful? rubber overmold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control for the modern-day tactical professional small my! [ 31-001742 ] Daily carry is all about Tools that integrate easily into lifestyle. Gfn sheath $ 54.00 easy as possible have always been a go-to choice for an to. Or battlefield situation discretion is of the utmost importance for first responders a glass-filled nylon and. Reviews state, the Punch is crafted with a drop point blade a Black ceramic coating will wear this ’! With this compact yet powerful Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE self-defense Punch Knife Defense $ 45.00 $.! The YEAR nylon sheath with a rubberized handle gives superior control in critical situations too easy for an international.

Phenology Of Toona Ciliata, Impact Of Migration On Environment Pdf, Not Satisfied With Appraisal Letter Sample, Material Icons Cheatsheet, Longest Electric Pole Saw, Mba Thesis Proposal Sample Pdf,